Open Source MATLAB Hyperspectral Toolbox
Open source toolbox for processing hyperspectral data in MATLAB. Contains various functions (with documentation) including: unmixing, display, reading, estimating parameters, and target detectors.
Catcl – Computer Aided opTimization of Combinatory Logic
NOTE: 6/1/2010, This software is available for download but no longer in development.
* Divx Demo (1.2Mb)
* Clean Windows installer.
* Given a minterm / maxterm expression, will return an optimized output equation.
* Produce and output equation specific to particular cost implementations (e.g. PLA).
* Handles multiple output functions.
* Record / retrieve terms to/ from file using an easy to understand file format to allow for scripting of input.
* Provide detailed information about prime implicants and (secondary) essential prime implicants.
* Convert between minterms and maxterms.
* Produce VHDL from term equation(s)
* Printing capability.
To Be Completed
* Provide more cost criterion.
* Command line utilities to allow for scripting to enable batch sets of input data.
* Detailed user documentation.
* Detailed optimization of algorithms.
* Clearer code which will be released in the future. (rename class, vars., etc)
* Complete port to Linux.
* New GUI interface that is easier to use.
* Advanced VHDL options.
April 22, 2003 – Posted version 0.0.2.11. Improved algorithm efficiency.
April 15, 2003 – Posted version 0.0.1.10 for download. Full VHDL code generation.
April 8, 2003 – Posted version 0.1 for download.
March 25, 2003 – Created CATCL website and provided very basic information about the project.